Identifying wastes - whether business or personal - is a critical first step toward driving profits and maximizing efficiency. Once you have identified and isolated the significant few issues from the trivial many, it's time to put a plan in place that will take you from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow.
We've developed the One Page Accountability Plan as a tool to help you formulate the strategies you need, along with associated action items and timeframes, to take your company to the next level.
As you go through this exercise, you'll identify:
- NOW: The current status of your top identified issues.
- WHERE: The ideal outcome or results you're hoping to achieve.
- HOW: The strategies you'll utilize to achieve your desired results. This includes:
- Action plans: Key initiatives to implement change.
- Responsibility: The personnel who will be accountable for the process.
- Timing: Milestones for completing the action item.