Not-For-Profit Industry Webinar | Balanced Scorecards: Navigating Stakeholder Value in Not-for-Profits
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) has revolutionized the way many organizations approach strategic management, providing a focus on four key perspectives: customer/constituent, internal processes, financial, and learning/growth.
We discussed how this tool may:
- Balance four key areas that are critical to most not-for-profit organizations
- Weigh organizational objectives based on mission, vision, and financial well-being
- Present KPIs that are financial and non-financial in nature
- Organize your team around organizational goals in a clear, concise way
- Execute and track the successes and shortfalls of your strategies
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.
Watch the rebroadcast: