Kreischer Miller's Not-For-Profit Industry Webinar
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
This webinar addressed key matters that may impact your not-for-profit organization in 2022:
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) Investing: Equal Measure along with Friends Fiduciary provided an overview of the steps to take in order to build a values-aligned investment portfolio for your not-for-profit organization - from building an Investment Policy Statement to implementing a robust mission and values aligned investment program.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) - Initiating a Practical Program: The Audit Exchange provided insight into establishing effective and practical ERM programs in a variety of business sectors, especially for non-profits, by applying risk factors and describing several approaches.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Update: Kreischer Miller shared examples of its commitment to DEI and how it has taken steps to foster a workplace culture of belonging that is inclusive of all cultures and backgrounds.
- Tax Update: Kreischer Miller provided an update regarding the IRS’s interactions with Tax Exempt and Government Entities in 2021 and goals for 2022.
- Anna Jungclaus, Chief Financial Officer, Equal Measure
- Jeffery Perkins, Executive Director, Friends Fiduciary
- John McLaughlin, Executive Director & Founder, The Audit Exchange LLC
- Kristin Seeger, Director, Talent Acquisition, Kreischer Miller
- Chris Pekula, Director, Tax Strategies, Kreischer Miller
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.
Watch the videos from the webinar: