Kristin M. Seeger, CPA
Director, Talent Acquisition
Areas of Specialization
Kristin is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Talent Acquisition group. Kristin is responsible for ensuring that Kreischer Miller is well positioned as the employer of choice. She offers an invaluable blend of recruiting and public accounting experience, combined with a natural ability to bring people together. Her primary focus is developing relationships with experienced audit and tax professionals for potential positions within the firm. She utilizes her expertise to assess applicants’ skills in order to identify the best possible candidates for the firm, and to advise the firm of hiring trends. Kristin maintains her CPA license and has an infectious enthusiasm for Kreischer Miller staff and for recruiting candidates to work for Kreischer Miller.
Kristin joined Kreischer Miller in 2007. Under Kristin’s tenure, she has created the firm’s summer leadership program, Freshmen & Sophomore Open House, firm social media sites and Careers blog. She has created the new hire scavenger hunt and expanded our internship program via more strategic timing and better utilization of students. Our internship programs now include audit & tax (client service), firm billing, human resources, and internal technology (internal operations functions). In addition to Kristin’s recruiting responsibilities, Kristin leads Kreischer Miller’s diversity, equity, and inclusion council and serves as a mentor to young professionals both internally and externally.
Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Kristin was Senior Director at The Preston Group in Ft. Washington, PA, where her responsibilities included marketing the company’s services to companies throughout the Delaware and Lehigh Valley areas, as well as recruiting top financial talent for clients. She was an integral part of growing the business during her time there. Kristin also worked as a Supervising Senior at KPMG in Philadelphia, PA, where she provided audit services for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and high technology clients.
Kristin is actively involved in the PICPA, having served on numerous committees over the last twenty years and is a recipient of their 2020 Women to Watch award.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- PICPA, Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Board — Member
- PICPA, Schools & Colleges Committee — Co-Chair
- PICPA Emerging CPAs Committee — Member
- PICPA Executive Committee — Past Member
- PICPA Careers + Lifestyles Committee — Former Co-Chair
- Covenant House — Past Member of the Women’s Leadership Network
- Holy Family University Business Executive Advisory Board – Past Member
- West Chester University Employee Advisory Board – Past Member
- St. Joseph University Employee Advisory Board – Past Member
- Villanova University — Past Member of the Class of 1992 Reunion Committee
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Accountancy, Villanova University