Kreischer Miller Webinar: Tax Update for Construction Contractors
We hosted a webinar on how current tax law and proposed legislation may impact your construction business and the importance of tax planning as we approach year-end and head into the 2024 tax season.
This informative webinar provided a high-level overview of key tax-related legislative provisions that may impact your construction business. We looked at tax law changes including but not limited to the phase-out of bonus depreciation, the capitalization of research and development, and the limitation on interest expense. We also reviewed some future expiring provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and relevant considerations as we get closer to those dates.
We also heard from our Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services team on how their services may be an invaluable asset for your construction business.
Agenda items included:
- Key tax law changes that may impact your construction business
- Expiring tax provisions for the upcoming years
- Tips and considerations for year-end tax planning
- Kreischer Miller’s Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services
- Lisa Cattie, Director, Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services
- Bradley Runyen, Director, Tax Strategies
- Tiffany Eichhorn, Senior Accountant, Tax Strategies
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.