What is Kreischer Miller Cares?
At Kreischer Miller, we’re committed to actively supporting the communities in which we live and work. We have a strong belief in serving others and we strive to make our community and world a better place. That’s why we created the Kreischer Miller Cares program.
Monthly firm-sponsored initiatives provide an opportunity for team members to propose, get involved with, and contribute to worthy causes. The significant participation of our team members in the Kreischer Miller Cares program is evidence of the character and quality of individuals we employ.
Through the Kreischer Miller Cares program, we have provided support to numerous organizations, including:
- American Red Cross
- Autism Cares Foundation
- Brother House homeless shelter (Norristown, PA)
- Camp Dreamcatcher (Kennett Square, PA)
- Easter Seals of Southeastern PA
- Fiorenza’s Food for Friends
- LaSalle University Career Closet
- Lehman Memorial United Methodist Church Loves and Fishes food pantry (Hatboro, PA)
- Meals on Wheels, Doylestown, Bucks County
- Network of Victim Assistance – Bucks County
- Willistown Conservation Trust