Gain valuable real world experience through an internship with Kreischer Miller
Jumpstart your public accounting experience by interning at Kreischer Miller! As an intern with us, you will gain valuable experience, such as:
- Direct application of the public accounting principles you have learned in class
- The personal experience of a regional accounting firm
- First-hand knowledge of current software used in the field of public accounting
- An inside look at our firm’s unique culture and camaraderie
We offer two types of internships at Kreischer Miller:
- Students selected for our spring tax internships will become familiar with how a public accounting firm operates during tax season by working on individuals’ returns and possibly partnerships or estates and trusts.
- Students selected for our spring audit internships will quickly be introduced to the world of auditing at a public accounting firm by participating in several audit engagements.
Both internships are full time from January through April, with students taking their spring semester classes over the summer.