Gain valuable real world experience through an internship with Kreischer Miller
- Direct application of the public accounting principles you have learned in class
- The personal experience of a regional accounting firm
- First-hand knowledge of current software used in the field of public accounting
- An inside look at our firm’s unique culture and camaraderie
We offer two types of internships at Kreischer Miller:
- Students selected for our spring tax internships will become familiar with how a public accounting firm operates during tax season by working on individuals’ returns and possibly partnerships or estates and trusts.
- Students selected for our spring audit internships will quickly be introduced to the world of auditing at a public accounting firm by participating in several audit engagements.
Both internships are full time from January through April, with students taking their spring semester classes over the summer.