Areas of Specialization
Steve has a wide range of experience providing traditional audit and accounting services to a variety of businesses, including manufacturers, not-for-profits, distributors, and professional services organizations. Steve has also provided business advisory services such as accounting department assessments and due diligence services for his clients.
Steve is the leader of Kreischer Miller’s Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Group, serves on the firm’s Not-for-Profit Industry Group, and is a member of the ESOP specialty area. As an ESOP specialist, Steve has presented at a number of industry events, including those sponsored by the ESOP Association and the National Center for Employee Ownership. He is also an instructor for several of Kreischer Miller’s in-house professional training seminars and has delivered presentations on various accounting issues, focusing on ESOPs, inventory, and industry updates for manufacturing and not-for-profit clients.
Steve joined Kreischer Miller in 2011. Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, he worked at another public accounting firm in the Philadelphia area. Steve also has experience working in the private sector, specializing in inventory management.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- ESOP Association – Member
- National Center for Employee Ownership – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Masters in Accounting and Professional Consultancy, Villanova University
- B.S. in Business Management, Bloomsburg University