Rachel H. Brown, CPA
Manager, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Rachel is a Manager in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Rachel has experience providing services to a variety of companies in the real estate, investment, construction, manufacturing, distribution, and service industries. She provides a variety of tax services and strategies, including tax compliance, tax planning, and tax research for multi-state companies, corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals.
Rachel is also an active member of the firm’s Investment Industry Group and Construction Industry Group where she assists in developing and presenting professional internal trainings and external presentations related to each industry, along with publishing relevant tax alerts to keep clients updated with evolving changes.
Rachel joined Kreischer Miller in 2016 upon graduation from Bloomsburg University.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Leadership Acceleration Program Recipient
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.Acc. – Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- B.S.B.A. – Accounting, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania