Areas of Specialization
Mike has a diversified range of experience providing tax and business advisory services to a variety of businesses, including both public and privately-held companies as well as their owners, key executives, and high-net-worth individuals.
Mike’s tax background includes assisting corporate, partnership/limited liability company, and trust entities as well as individuals in connection with tax filings, examinations, and federal, state, and local tax planning. Mike’s business advisory background includes assisting clients with formation of businesses, raising capital, credit relationships, and executive compensation, as well as the sale, merger, and other transfers of ownership interests.
Mike joined Kreischer Miller in 2011. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Mike was a Director at CBIZ MHM, LLC in Plymouth Meeting and Horty & Horty, P.A in Wilmington, as well as a Senior Manager at Deloitte & Touche in Philadelphia. Mike started his career with the Internal Revenue Service holding various positions within the examination and appeals functions. He also served as CEO for Diagnostic Imaging Associates, a multi-office outpatient radiology practice with offices throughout New Castle County, Delaware.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – President, South Jersey Chapter
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- B.A. – Rutgers University
- 2013 Associate Member of the Year – Construction Financial Management Association Philadelphia Chapter