Areas of Specialization
Mark has a wide range of experience providing business advisory, audit, and accounting services to a variety of businesses, including manufacturers, distributors and retail companies, senior living facilities, and exempt organizations. He also helps businesses obtain financing through public and private offerings and conducts internal control and operational reviews, acquisition due diligence, and analyses of business transactions.
Mark works with all types of retirement plans, including defined contribution and defined benefit plans, ESOPs, multi-employer plans, and health and welfare plans. He also serves as the firm’s liaison to the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
In addition, as leader of the firm’s Senior Living Industry Group, Mark works with a diverse range of organizations, including continuing care retirement communities and skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
Mark joined Kreischer Miller in 1994. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Mark was a member of the management group at KPMG in Philadelphia, where his client responsibilities included supervising audits of closely-held businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and publicly-traded companies. He also served as the controller of Gandalf Systems Corporation, an international data communications company located in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member and chair of the Joint Trial Board
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member, former chair of the Employee Benefit Plan Committee, and previously served a three year term on the Ethics Committee
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Exit Planning Institute – Member
- Alzheimer’s Association, Delaware Valley Chapter – Audit Committee Member
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Exit Planning Adviser (CEPA)
- B.S. – Accounting, St. Joseph’s University