Areas of Specialization
Dan has a wide range of experience providing audit and accounting services to a variety of businesses, including construction, not-for-profit, consulting, and manufacturing. Dan also provides business advisory services such as contract compliance, FASB ASC 606 (Revenue from Contracts with Customers) evaluations, and public company accounting services.
Dan joined Kreischer Miller in 2019. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Dan was an experienced Senior Associate at KPMG, LLP in Philadelphia, where his responsibilities included timely completion of audits, management of the engagement team on a daily basis, and performing audits under firm and professional standards for private equity firms and investment funds. He also worked as a Senior Associate at The Siegfried Group in Philadelphia, where he provided consulting services for Fortune 1000 companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member, Firm Ambassador Committee
- Completion of Leaders On Board training program through the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County
Education, Certifications, & Awards
- 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award recipient
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Masters in Accounting – Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania