Daniel M. Bergvall, CPA
Manager, Audit & Accounting
Areas of Specialization
Dan is a Manager in Kreischer Miller's Audit & Accounting group. Dan has a wide range of experience providing audit and accounting services to a variety of businesses, including construction, not-for-profit, distribution, and manufacturing. Dan also works with not-for-profit organizations on the auditing and reporting requirements under Uniform Guidance (single audits). Dan serves as a career counselor to help team members navigate their career paths within the firm as well as develop the technical and professional skills needed to provide value-added advice to clients.
Dan joined Kreischer Miller in 2019. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Dan was an experienced Senior Associate at KPMG, LLP in Philadelphia, where his responsibilities included timely completion of audits, management of the engagement team on a daily basis, and performing audits under firm and professional standards for private equity firms and investment funds. Prior to joining the audit practice, he also worked in the forensic practice performing investigation services.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member, Firm Ambassador Committee
- Completion of Leaders On Board training program through the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce – Member
Education, Certifications, & Awards
- 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award recipient
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Masters in Accounting – Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania