Clifford I. Carlson, CPA
Manager, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Clifford is a Manager in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Clifford has experience providing tax compliance, planning and consultation services to multi-state corporations, partnerships, trusts, and high-net-worth individuals in the manufacturing, construction and real estate industries.
Clifford rejoined Kreischer Miller in 2021. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Clifford was a Senior Tax Accountant at Globus Medical, Inc. in Audubon, PA where his responsibilities included tax compliance and planning for direct and indirect taxes, in addition to tax provision reporting. He also worked as a Senior Tax Accountant at Kreischer Miller, where he originally joined in 2014 upon graduation from Penn State University.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- B.A. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University