C. Edward Hege, CPA
Retired, Former Director, Audit & Accounting
Areas of Specialization
Ed has significant experience providing audit & accounting, tax, and business advisory services to privately-held and family-owned businesses. Ed specializes in working with companies in the publishing and printing industries. He also has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, business valuations, and estate planning.
Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, Ed was a partner with KPMG Peat Marwick. He has also lectured on accounting at Drexel University and has spoken on various topics, including presentations to the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association on the application of the Manufacturers’ Deduction for Newspapers, to the New Jersey Press Association on the survival of the closely-held family newspaper, and to the New England Association of Circulation Executives on Adult/Carrier/Independent Contractor Tax Status.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Association
- New Jersey Press Association
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- B.S. - Accounting, Temple University