Building Dashboards in a Day: Microsoft Power BI
Focusing on achieving IT's promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Thursday, July 23, 2020
11:00am - 12:00pm
Your inbox likely fills up with multiple reports including finance, operations, and sales spreadsheets, charts, and other data, each one allegedly critical to your business. While these reports may appear to be relevant, they are a thing of the past. It is important to utilize on-demand dashboards so that your organization is able to better understand the issues it is faced with in real time.
Microsoft Power BI is an easy to use cloud based application that enables non-programmers to access data form a variety of sources to build charts, graphs and dashboards in a manner that is suitable to your organization's needs.
This educational and informative webinar provides:
- An overview of the latest trends on Management Dashboards and Business Analytics
- An overview of Microsoft Cloud solution offerings
- A case study of Microsoft Power BI that demonstrates how to:
- Build dashboards in a rapid fire fashion
- Access data from multiple sources
- Format dashboards that make sense to each individual user
- Share dashboards with others in the organization
- Use techniques such as artificial intelligence (AI)
- Planning considerations for successful implementation of Management Dashboards/Analytics at your organization
- Sassan S. Hejazi, Director, Technology Solutions
- J.T. Hardy, Manager, Technology Solutions
- Marty Heckman, Business Systems Consultant, Technology Solutions