Why start your career with Kreischer Miller?
Kreischer Miller is a different kind of public accounting firm. We understand that your career is important to you, but it’s just one facet of your life. That’s why we actively foster an inclusive environment that feels like a caring community. We help you identify and achieve the goals that are important to you – professionally and personally – and offer the time and flexibility to enjoy a fulfilling life.
As a Kreischer Miller team member, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage in a wide variety of client work with privately held and family-owned businesses of all sizes and in a number of industries
- Explore the various areas of our business (audit, tax, and advisory) as well as specific industries that interest you to find the best fit
- Work alongside key decision makers as well as an assigned Career Counselor, all of whom will provide the tools, guidance, and mentoring you need to grow your career
- Be viewed by your clients as a trusted advisor, not just an accountant
- Benefit from an entrepreneurial culture that encourages new ideas and input from all team members, regardless of level or position
- Be recognized for your hard work and accomplishments and be seen as a person, not just a number
- Participate in a thorough new hire training program and regular check-ins from a “buddy” who is assigned to help you acclimate to your new role
- Experience a manageable accounting busy season in which we actively work with team members to avoid overloading you
- Grow your career through CPA exam learning support as well as ongoing technical, advisory, and soft skills training
Be part of a community
We believe a team-based, inclusive culture is the key to a rewarding employee experience.
Grow your career with Kreischer Miller
At Kreischer Miller, we place an emphasis on providing our team members the tools and education they need to continually grow and develop their professional, technical, and interpersonal skills.