Focusing on achieving IT’s promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, social media implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
10:00am – 11:00am
The days of management reports as thick as novels and scrolling endlessly through electronic documents are over for businesses that adopt an information dashboard. If your business hasn’t yet implemented management dashboards, it may be time to ask yourself just how effective those traditional reports really are.
Join us for an interactive, engaging, and practical webinar that will examine:
- The latest data warehousing and analytics trends and tools for building and harvesting organizational data
- Use of dashboard reporting, with a focus on industry indicators
- Use of management dashboards to create a performance-oriented culture, including industry case studies
- Challenges and obstacles companies face in building effective analytics and dashboard solutions
- Recommended approaches for building effective business analytics and management dashboards