Wednesday, September 27, 2017
7:30am – 10:00am
Information and cyber security readiness has emerged as a critical organizational priority. This workshop is designed to help attendees develop an understanding of the latest trends, vulnerabilities, and best practices to safeguard their organizations’ information assets. Participants will be able to apply the learned concepts to evaluate their organizations’ cyber and information security readiness.
Join us for this interactive and informative cyber security readiness workshop that will cover:
- Information & Cyber Security Overview
- Risk Management Fundamentals and Implications
- Security Approaches and Tools Review
- Assessing Your Organization’s Readiness
- Sassan S. Hejazi, Ph.D., Director, Technology Solutions Group, Kreischer Miller
- Charles Sgrillo II., Senior Information Security Specialist, Kreischer Miller
Who should attend: Business Owners, CFOs, Controllers and IT Managers who are responsible and accountable for their organizations’ information and cyber security readiness.
Participants will receive 2 hours of continuing professional education credit for participating.