Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Join us for this Executive Forum hosted by Kreischer Miller and Blank Rome.
- Tax Considerations in Light of New Trump Tax Proposals
- Legal Update, Including New Overtime Regulations
- The 2016 AASHTO Audit Guide and Current Events in State DOT Contracting
- David E. Shaffer, Director, Government Contracting, Architecture and Engineering Industry, Kreischer Miller
- Thomas Yankanich, Manager, Government Contracting, Architecture and Engineering Industry, Kreischer Miller
- Elizabeth A. White, Manager, Kreischer Miller
- Carl G. Cardozo,Tax Manager, Kreischer Miller
- Brian Gocial, Partner, Blank Rome and President of the Board of Directors for the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the National Contract Management Association
- Dan Purvine, President, of A/E Clarity and Consultant to ACEC National on FAR and Government Contracting Issues
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM Registration and breakfast
8:30 AM – 11:15 AM Presentation and discussion
Participants will receive 3 hours of continuing professional education credit for participating. More details below.