Focusing on achieving IT’s promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
11:00am – 12:00pm
Recent IT advances and events have accelerated the transition to cloud-based systems for most organizations. Well-designed cloud-based systems and services provide users with access to critical business data and processes in a more convenient and secure fashion. Cloud-based systems are becoming more of a mainstream approach for many companies as compared to traditional on-premise arrangements.
There are a number of strategies companies can devise to migrate their key applications to the cloud. Each strategy could have a significant impact on your business operations.
This educational and informative webinar provides an overview of the latest models in cloud computing including:
- Key business drivers and capabilities
- Platform integration and scalability
- Robotic process automation
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Microsoft Cloud solution case study
- Planning considerations for successfully leveraging these technologies
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.