Focusing on achieving IT’s promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Thursday, April 15
1:00pm – 2:00pm
Recent IT advances and events have accelerated the transition to cloud-based systems for most organizations. Well-designed cloud-based systems and services provide users with access to critical business data and processes in a more convenient and secure fashion. Cloud-based systems are becoming more of a mainstream approach for many companies as compared to traditional on-premise arrangements.
There are a number of strategies companies can devise to migrate their key applications to the cloud. Microsoft’s cloud strategy could have a significant impact on your business operations.
This educational and informative webinar provides an overview of the latest models in cloud computing including:
- Key Business Drivers and Capabilities
- Microsoft Cloud Strategic Differentiators
- Dynamics Business Central Overview
- Capability Showcase: Credit Card Processing Best Practices
- J.T. Hardy, Manager, Technology Solutions, Kreischer Miller
- Chris Robinson, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Century Business Solutions
- Steven Wolfson, Director of Sales, Century Business Solutions
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.