Thursday, May 16, 2019
640 Fountain Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Recent developments in Financial, ERP, and Analytics applications, coupled with advances in cloud computing platforms, are creating exciting opportunities for middle market organizations. Increased dependence on these systems, on the other hand, requires hyper vigilance to cyber security and information privacy concerns.
In this session, you will learn how to quickly assess your organization’s capabilities and how to leverage the latest system and security developments for competitive advantage.
Join our technology experts for this interactive workshop that will include:
- A review of finance/ERP driven middle market digital transformation strategies
- An overview of solution case studies by leading providers such as Microsoft and NetSuite for digital transformation enablement
- An evaluation of your organization’s financial/ERP system digital transformation capabilities
- An update on cyber security and information privacy best practices
- An assessment of your organization’s cyber and information security readiness capabilities tested by Kreischer Miller’s Health Check
Breakfast & Registration 7:30am-8:00am
Seminar 8:00am – 10:00am