Areas of Specialization
Tyler is the director of Kreischer Miller’s Human Capital Resources group, which is frequently recognized as a leading retained search firm for companies in the Greater Philadelphia region. The group completes approximately 60 retained searches each year, helping businesses recruit and retain talented executives. Functional lines include executive roles such as: CEO, CFO, COO, Controller, VP of Operations, VP of Marketing, VP of Product Development, Human Resources Director, Board of Directors Chair and Member, and Director of Supply Chain. The group has been named to the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of Retained Executive Search Firms for the past 14 years.
Tyler joined Kreischer Miller in 2001. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Tyler was an associate attorney with a local law firm specializing in business law, litigation, estate planning, and tax, with a concentration in sports management. Tyler participated in salary and contract negotiations for high-profile NFL players and worked extensively with X Games athletes, personally representing top BMX gold medalists. He also facilitated sponsorship agreements with major corporate entities such as Disney, ESPN, and Fleer Trading Cards.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar Associations – Member
- Financial Executives International – Member
- Penn State Dance Marathon – Active supporter of annual event to benefit children with cancer
- Scholar Athlete Leadership Scholarship, Bradford Area High School – Founder
Education and Certifications
- J.D. – Villanova University School of Law
- B.S. – Labor & Industrial Relations, Pennsylvania State University