Areas of Specialization
Chris has a wide range of experience providing tax compliance and advisory services to growth-oriented middle market and private companies in the manufacturing, real estate, distribution, and professional service industries. He also has experience with high-net-worth individuals and representing clients involved in federal, state, and local compliance audits.
Chris joined Kreischer Miller in January 2019. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Chris spent 12 years at RSM US LLP, progressing from Supervisor to Senior Manager. During his time at RSM, Chris provided tax compliance and advisory services to middle market companies and high-net-worth individuals. He also worked for several years at a local CPA firm, where he provided tax compliance and advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and privately-held companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- Bucks County Economic Development Corporation — Board member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.S.—Taxation, Jefferson University (formerly Philadelphia University), Philadelphia, PA
- B.A.— Accounting, Holy Family University, Philadelphia, PA