Areas of Specialization
Christopher has a wide range of experience providing tax and advisory services to middle market and privately-held companies and their owners. His industry expertise includes professional services, manufacturing, distribution, and real estate. Christopher provides tax compliance, tax planning, and tax research services for corporations, partnerships, S-Corporations, and individual taxpayers. He is also a member of Kreischer Miller’s Professional Services Industry Group.
Christopher joined Kreischer Miller in 2020. He has worked in the public accounting profession for over 15 years. Prior to Kreischer Miller, Christopher worked at RSM US LLP, progressing from Senior Associate to Senior Tax Manager. He also worked for a local CPA firm where he provided tax compliance and advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and privately-held companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.T. – Taxation, Thomas Jefferson University (formerly Philadelphia University)
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University