Areas of Specialization
Mike has a wide range of experience providing business advisory, audit and accounting, and tax services to a variety of businesses, including privately-held companies (both family-owned and private equity-backed), partnerships, and not-for-profit organizations. He also helps businesses improve operational efficiencies by conducting internal control and operational reviews and analyses of business transactions, and has assisted clients with acquisition and divestment activities.
As the Manufacturing Industry group leader, Mike has worked with a large number of diverse manufacturing companies, including those in metal fabrication, fiberglass and plastics, textiles, automotive equipment, and household/consumer products.
Mike joined Kreischer Miller in 1992. He previously worked at KPMG in Philadelphia, where he provided assurance services primarily for middle market companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Manufacturing CPAs – Past President, member of the Executive Committee
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence – Member
- Institute of Management Accountants – Member
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers – Member
- VNA Community Services, Inc. – Vice President, Board of Directors
- PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer, Board of Directors
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Six Sigma Lean/DFSS Green Belt Certificate
- Certified Manufacturing Professional
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- M.B.A. – DeSales University
- B.S. – Accounting – Penn State University