Family Business Transfers: Preparing the Family and the Business
Presented by First Niagara
Thursday, November 13, 2014
7:30am – 9:00am
First Niagara Bank EPA Corporate Offices
401 Plymouth Road, Suite 600
Mario O. Vicari, Director, will be a co-presenter at this upcoming seminar at First Niagara in Plymouth Meeting.
Topics to be discussed:
- The range of options available to the business to structure the transition in a way that achieves family and business goals.
- How the exiting owner can prepare emotionally and financially for the transition.
- The process for the family and the business to evaluate available transfer options.
- How successful families prepare for the transition process.
- How the family can plan for changing roles and governance after the transition.
- The approach a family can take to reach agreement on the transition.
7:30am – 8:00am Registration/Breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am Presentation
To RSVP, email Donna Valentine at email@example.com.