Areas of Specialization
Steve is Kreischer Miller’s Managing Director. He has more than 30 years of diversified experience providing business advisory, accounting, and tax services to privately-held businesses across a variety of industries. He often consults on matters of governance, organizational issues, leadership, strategic planning, financing, and M&A matters–all skills he has honed serving in leadership roles for numerous business, professional, and community organizations.
Steve also devotes significant time to managing Kreischer Miller’s rapidly growing and changing practice, including seeking opportunities to expand the firm’s capabilities. During his tenure as Managing Director, Kreischer Miller has grown into one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the U.S. and was recognized as a Best of the Best Accounting Firm by INSIDE Public Accounting.
Steve joined Kreischer Miller in 1985 and was named Managing Director in 2002. He previously led the firm’s Audit & Accounting services group. Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, Steve was a member of the management group of Price Waterhouse in Philadelphia.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member; member of the Professional & Personal Liability Insurance Program Committee; former member of the Advisory Committee of the Group 400; former member of the Governing Council
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member; former member of the PICPA Council, Executive Committee, Cooperation with the Bar, and Strategic Advisory Board
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- Wake Forest University Greater Philadelphia Alumni Organization – Past President
- Board member of a number of companies and civic and charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- M.B.A. – Corporate Finance, University of Pittsburgh
- B.S. – Business Administration, Wake Forest University