Areas of Specialization
Mario is a business advisor to privately-held companies, helping them to address the unique challenges they face as they grow and to create value for their owners.
Mario has over 30 years of experience working with entrepreneurs and private and family-owned companies in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, distribution, and services. His principal focus is on assisting companies in maximizing value for their owners and realizing that value through a clear transfer and exit strategy. Mario is expert in private company transfer strategies and methods, and his work includes a wide range of advisory services including finance, valuation, strategy, and transaction structure.
Mario leads Kreischer Miller’s thought leadership platform, the Center for Private Company Excellence. He is also the leader of the Family-Owned Businesses and ESOP specialty areas, and he is a member of the firm’s executive committee.
Mario joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from college. He became a Director of the firm in 1995.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts – Member
- Association of Merger and Acquisition Advisors – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Former Board member
- Union League of Philadelphia – Member
- North Penn Valley Boys and Girls Club – Member of the Board of Directors and Finance Committee
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) – Construction Financial Management Association
- Management Certificate – Business Advisor Program – University of Chicago
- B.S. – Accounting and Business, Allentown College of St. Francis DeSales