Areas of Specialization
Mario is a business advisor to privately-held companies, helping them to address the unique challenges they face in growing their businesses, allocating capital, and building value for their owners.
Mario has over 25 years of experience working with entrepreneurs and private companies in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, distribution, and services. His principal focus is on value creation in private companies and his work includes a broad range of advisory services including strategy, finance, valuation, succession, and business transfers.
Mario leads the Center for Private Company Excellence, the Family-Owned Businesses specialty area, and the ESOP specialty area. He is also a member of the firm’s executive committee.
Mario joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from college. He became a Director in 1995.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member and serves on the Construction Industry Conference Committee
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts – Member
- Association of Merger and Acquisition Advisors – Member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Former Board member
- Union League of Philadelphia – Member
- ACE Mentor Program of Pennsylvania – Member of the Board of Directors and the Finance Committee
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce – Member of the Board of Directors
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) – Construction Financial Management Association
- Management Certificate – Business Advisor Program – University of Chicago
- B.S. – Accounting and Business, DeSales University