Setting a new standard for public accounting careers
Do you think all public accounting firms are the same? Then we invite you to discover the Kreischer Miller difference!
At Kreischer Miller, you’ll find that:
You will be in control of your destiny.
- Decide on your industry specialization, your work team, and the clients you will serve.
- Direct your professional development by actively designing your yearly individual development plan.
- Work hard but be in control of your schedule, providing a more balanced work/life blend.
The nature of your working relationship with your clients will be different.
- Take a more consultative approach.
- Act as a true business advisor to your clients.
You will work with world-class talent and have access to world-class resources.
- Surround yourself with highly intelligent and skilled individuals. We are highly selective when hiring new team members.
- Be more than just an accountant; be the best in your field.
- Access the most current, leading-edge technology and tools to work more efficiently and productively.
You will be encouraged to give back to the community and the profession.
- Become active in the PICPA and AICPA.
- Serve the community through active board memberships and initiatives to support philanthropic and not-for-profit organizations in the community.
- “It’s all about our people. People you want to work with. People you can trust. People you can call your friends.” -Director
- “I started out in a Big 4 public accounting firm. I joined Kreischer Miller because I wanted to balance my work and family life—I love the difference.” -Senior Accountant
- “It’s wonderful to be able to specialize in the industry I like most. Kreischer Miller lets us choose our career path, instead of telling us where they want us to specialize—what a welcome difference from other firms.” -Senior Tax Manager
- “I feel like I have a work-life balance here at Kreischer Miller and can see myself developing a career here. I definitely am challenged and work hard, but hard work is recognized at this firm. I love the culture and the people that I work with cannot be replaced.” -Manager
- “At Kreischer Miller, I continue to be challenged every day, working with a variety of clients and constantly learning from our managers and directors, as well as our clients.” -Senior Accountant
At Kreischer Miller, you’ll have an opportunity to engage in a wide variety of client work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. We offer our team members amazing benefits, opportunities for professional growth, and opportunities for career advancement.